Are you really organised and love a process? We have a great job for you, join our fun-loving recruitment team at CPM UK in Thame as a Recruitment Administrator. Part time, 22.5 hours, either Monday to Friday 9am-1:30pm or 3 full days per week, flexibility to work additional hours to cover holidays, £11-12 per hour, great benefits package.
This is an 3 month fixed term contract ( till 31st January 2023), with potential to extend permanent.
Ideal location: Thame, United Kingdom, OX9
What will you be doing as our Administrator?
This role supports the recruitment support team in the day-to-day administration tasks required to run the recruitment function. You will be responsible for vacancy creation, actioning recruitment briefs, placing adverts and keeping stakeholders informed.
You could be resolving errors, data inputting, processing contracts and supporting with general admin. This involves using our database system for which full training will be provided! You will be working across Windows packages and basic knowledge of Excel would be advantageous. Having a really strong eye for detail to ensure that there is a thorough checking process in place is a fundamental part of the role.
The main responsibilities of the administrator role include:
• Creating vacancies based on recruitment brief.
• Supporting applicants with queries and maintaining their information where needed
• Creation of contracts for new team members using internal systems.
• Work with recruitment team and team support on trouble shooting and problem resolution.
• Use relevant software / systems to maintain effective vacancy support.
• Other duties as required which are reasonably within the scope of the role.
Our successful administrator with be someone with:
• Proven problem-solving skills and flexible in approach
• Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently talk to people at all levels.
• Some excel experience working on large spreadsheets is advantageous.
• Due to the fast-moving environment, the job holder will need to be flexible and able to adapt to change
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities.
Some of the key perks include:
• 22.5 hours, either Monday to Friday 9am-1pm or 3 full days per week, flexibility to work additional hours to cover holidays
• 26 days + bank holidays
• Company pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
• Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional company discount perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel etc.
CPM have been accredited Investors in People Gold award and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.